PD COACHES – PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice sets out how PD Coaches uses and protects any personal information you provide to us.
What information do we collect about you?
If you contact us in person, by telephone, email, otherwise in writing, by using the contact form on our website, or via social media, to enquire about or book any of our services, or for any other reason, some of your personal information will be collected and otherwise processed. This may include your contact details, payment information, any transaction details, correspondence, passenger information and personal images.
How will your information be used?
In general, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information or service(s) you request, including processing of payments;
- To correspond with you during the course of your customer relationship with us;
- For security purposes – CCTV recording is in operation at our premises; and
- Occasionally, with your consent, your photograph may be used as part of promotional material for PD Coaches.
We will process your personal data in accordance with the principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do this by keeping your personal data accurate and up to date; by only collecting or retaining minimal personal data and for no longer than is necessary; by lawfully using your personal data and only for the purpose for which it was collected; and by ensuring that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data.
What is our legal basis for processing your data?
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
1. Performance of a contract: The use of your information may be necessary to provide the service(s) you have requested.
2. Legitimate interests: We may use your information for legitimate interests, such as general correspondence with you, and for IT or personal security purposes.
3. Consent: Occasionally we may ask for your consent to use your photograph for promotional purposes. You can withdraw that consent at any time.
4. Legal obligation: We may need to process some of your personal data as part of our financial reporting. We may also share information with a third party where we have a legal obligation to do so, for example an Insurance Company or the PSNI.
Who receives your information?
How long will your personal information be held?
Your customer information will be held for one year after the customer relationship ends, at which point it will be securely deleted, unless there is an overriding lawful reason for it to be retained longer. CCTV recordings are retained for security purposes for a period of 28 days, unless there is a legal reason for holding them longer. Information required for financial reporting is retained for 6 years.
Our Website and Social Media
Our website www.pdcoaches-ni.co.uk uses a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about how our website is used. No personal information is collected using cookies on our website.
Our Facebook page @PD-COACHES We recommend you do not publicly submit any personal data to this page, for example within comments on our posts.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you; to ask that we correct any personal data we hold that is found to be inaccurate; to object to us processing your personal data; to ask us to restrict processing of your personal data; or to request that we delete your personal data. Where you have given consent for us to process your information, you can withdraw that consent at any time. If you believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, or to exercise any of your rights as noted above, please contact our Data Protection Lead, Peter Donnelly by email to
telephone 028 8075 7818.
Our address is:
170 Cloughfin Road,
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is reviewed regularly and was last updated in August 2018.